How to order your jewellery commission
As well as our online catalogue of ready to wear jewellery designs, Liri loves nothing more than working with you to design an individual piece for you. If you have an idea in mind, here’s how it works:
- Please contact Natalie via email, messenger or WhatsApp to indicate your interest in a commission design.
- Please provide a rough idea of what you want to be designed and your budget. If you have images similar to what you want, please send.
- Please provide Natalie with all necessary measurements such as ring, bracelet or necklace size.
- Natalie will work on designs and send you images of those created, supplying all necessary details such as gem size, bracelet length etc. The price of each design will also be included.
- Once you have agreed to the design and price, Natalie will give you an indication of how long it will take to complete the piece. Please allow up to two weeks.
- Upon agreement of the design, you will be required to make a down payment of 50% of the total cost. The remainder of the payment will be paid upon completion of the work and prior to shipping.
- The item will be posted to you using the delivery method and payment of your choice, found here
PLEASE NOTE: Once the design has been approved and the item made, any subsequent alterations you request may incur an additional charge, based on time spent and any additional materials used.
Copyright: As the designer of your piece, copyright for that design rests with Liri. We may reproduce that design in a slightly altered format in the future. If you wish to purchase the copyright to the design so that it remains exclusive to you, you will be required to pay an additional sum. Please note that requesting a commission based on a popular design (maybe one you’ve seen online) cannot be seen as bespoke or unique, and neither party can claim ownership of it. Liri reserves the right to reproduce such designs in the future. Liri reserves the right to use images of any bespoke designs for promotional purposes.
If you’d love to work with Liri on your special piece, please get in touch.